Monday, June 27, 2011


Total weight gain: We are at about 19 lbs total! I am really happy abuot that
Maternity clothes? Now that I'm home, it's more like Maternity jammies.
Sleep: I can fall asleep very easily. But I can't stay asleep for long. I also stop myself from waking on my back.
Best moment this week: Getting all of the last "priority" items from BRU
Gender: Girl.
Craving: Buffalo Wild Wings. We had to go twice this month.
Movement: She never sits still.
Labor Signs: Some more BH and a couple "this could be more like the real thing" instances.
Belly Button in or out? The in is holding on!
What I miss: Energy.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery all set up at some point this week.
Milestones: 35/35 is a milestone, right? The crib is built, we have all the stuffs we need, and baby is measuring a perfect 51st percentile!

No comments:

Post a Comment