Tuesday, May 31, 2011

31 weeks and first belly pic at the new house!


I look awful in this one, all fake smiling and crap, but it's funny because Lucy snuck in.
I wanted to try and be cool like Ashley's pictures and all looking down and whatevs...It turned out kinda lame.


Total weight gain: I lost 2 more lbs after the moving marathon this week, so I have gained 14 total.
Maternity clothes? Nothing but
Sleep: Getting progressively more difficult.
Best moment this week: Spending time with Susan, even if it was whilest moving.
Gender: Girl.
Craving: Hmmm. Nothing.
Movement: She never sits still.
Labor Signs: Some more BH, but that's just practice.
Belly Button in or out? The in is holding on!
What I miss: Bending over.
What I am looking forward to: Unpacking, and my church shower on Sunday!
Milestones: Baby finally moved for Auntie Susan :)

1 comment:

  1. That was my favorite moment of the week, too! I love you and her so much!

    ReplyDelete