Tuesday, July 19, 2011

38 weeks!


Total weight gain: I did see that 2. So we are holding at 25 lbs total.
Maternity clothes? Indeedy.
Sleep: It comes and goes.
Best moment this week: Hugging all my fantastic friends and their babies. My shower. Finding my kitty.
Gender: Girl.
Craving: Lemon. Sour. Salami.
Movement: She never sits still. That slowing down thing? Not happening.
Labor Signs: A few contractions here and there. She is dropping, at least, I thought so but it doesn't look like it huh
Belly Button in or out? The in is holding on!
What I miss: My nose has been stuffy ALL week.
What I am looking forward to: EDD?
Milestones: It isn't a milestone but a fantastic weekend with my amazing friends who never cease to make me feel so incredibly special <3

1 comment:

  1. I already miss you and that gorgeous belly. Love you!

    ReplyDelete