Monday, March 21, 2011

21 weeks!




Total weight gain: EEP! I was not happy to see 177 this morning! But I also feel really large...sigh. Need to walk more
Maternity clothes? Yeppers
Sleep: Sleep is ok, when she stops kicking me enough to let me fall asleep!
Best moment this week: Chris feeling his baby girl kick him
Gender: Girl.
Craving: Nothing really, but I have been eating a LOT of baked potatoes with sour cream. It's not really a OMG HAVE TO HAVE IT NOW thing, but I am enjoying them.
Movement: LOTS of it! She is active!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Have to go back to skin. I told Chris we should find a name that means: "Ruin's Mommy's Skin."
What I am looking forward to: Still midwife appointment.
Milestones: Chris feeling her kick, basically settling on a name.

1 comment: